Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

A week with Grandma

This last week my parents were in town.  My dad and brother were gone almost all day everday, so it was just Brooks and Grandma most of the week!  What a treat.  I took Brooks out of daycare so he could spend some time with his Grandma.  They had a blast together.  They read books, went for walks, and played on the floor.  Then I took off work Thursday and Friday and we went to the Butterfly House!  What a fun week.  Grandpa & Uncle Adam were around too when they weren't shooting geese.  It was great to see my family for a whole week and I miss them already.  Brooks misses them too!  He had a really sad day on Saturday after they left.  In fact, he's still adjusting to hanging out with just Chris and me.  Here's a few pictures.  I realized most of them were on my parent's camera and I forgot to copy them before they left.  Oh well.  I'm looking forward to seeing them again.

Brooks wearing Grandpa's camo hat!

Reading stories with Grandma.

Brooks and Daddy snuggling before bed.

Grandpa gave Brooks a slice of apple to chew on; hence the major drool running down his shirt.  But now that's his favorite way to eat an apple.  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment