Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Picture a day - May 17

So I know these pictures have been too far and few between, but here's a bump shot for you.  I actually was up and ready before Chris left for work this morning and was able to get a picture before tonight (when I usually look like a frumpy, tired mommy in stained clothing)

I am 25 weeks today.  These weeks seem to be just speeding by.  September will be here before I know it.  But trust me, I can wait.  I'm looking forward to enjoying every day this short summer brings.  We had a unusally warm day last week (85 degrees) and I realized that all my maternity clothes are not only all work clothes, but all winter clothes.  That's not going to work for this stay at home mom in the summer.  So I put a plea out on facebook, and my wonderful friend Bethany came to the rescue, and loaned me all her super cute summer maternity outfits!!  Hooray for sharing clothes!!

This kiddo has been sitting much lower than Brooks ever did.  Brooks lived in my lungs.  This one has taken up residence right on top of my bladder.  So needless to say I'm never too far from a bathroom.  And baby's been moving a lot lately too.  The last few morning between 7 and 7:30am, the kiddo finds his/her legs.  Chris loves to feel the baby too.  The other morning, Chris put his cheek to my belly and said "hello".  The baby said hello back by giving Daddy a good swift kick!  It was pretty funny.

1 comment: