Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Picture a Day - May 31

27 weeks


Well, these weeks just keep truckin' on by.  I wouldn't say this pregnancy is going by quickly, but since I have more to keep my time occupied, it just seems to be going quicker. 

This kiddo is moving moving moving all over.  I could tell on Friday the he/she was in a breech position (which is really no big deal at this point) since I felt all the "not so little" flutters way down low.  But on Saturday morning it felt like this kiddo was doing some serious jumping jacks for about 5 minutes.  Then, whaddya know, he's head down.  It's weird to feel such BIG movements.  I attribute the move to all the pelvic rocking I've been doing :)

Other than that, things have been going really smoothly.  Probably the biggest adjustment is that Brooks has to sit next to my lap instead of on my lap during story time.  So really, no big deal.  With 13 weeks (or so) left to go, Chris is also getting prepared for his coaching role in labor.  "Will you give me a refresher course so I remember what to do?" he asks me.  Of course!!  So each week after I teach my class, we'll sit down and go through the Bradley® workbook together and review.  I love my husband and I can't wait to have another baby with him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment