Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I think all 2 year olds are ADD

(at least mine is)

This morning I was playing on the floor with Carter and noticed he had a seriously snotty nose (poor teething kiddo).  So I asked Brooks,

"Could you grab a tissue for Carter, please?"

Brooks walks over to the counter where the tissues are and he comes back with my glasses.  "Here you go mama."

"No sweetheart.  I asked for a tissue.  Could you please bring me a tissue?"

He walks back over by the tissues and brings back my hair mousse.  (Seriously, kid??)

"No, a tissue.  Carter needs a tissue."

This time he brings me the digital camera.  So now I have received three non-tissue items and Carter has proceeded to wipe his snot all over my pants.

"Brooks!  I need a tissue.  Ti-ssue.  Please bring Mama a tissue.  Yep, over there.  That's the tissue box.  Puuuuuulll out a tissue.  Good job.  Now bring. it. to. me."

He finally brought me a tissue.  And I used it to wipe up my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment