Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Grandma Lue

Grandma Lue came to visit this weekend!  Brooks LOVES his grandparents so it was a special treat to spend a few days with Chris' mom.  Friday we ventured out to the Kingswood rummage sale, but it was pretty cold and windy so we didn't last long.  Saturday we played around the house and enjoyed some delicious Pickle Barrel for lunch.  Sunday was church and then we headed to the zoo in the afternoon.  I wish the weather had been nicer, but we still enjoyed getting out when we could.

As always, I forget about taking pictures when company comes, but here's a few from the weekend.

Carter's green beans :)
my super duper handsome boy!
Reading books with Grandma Lue



I realized I didn't have a good picture of Brooks and Grandma until this morning.  (shame on me)  Poor kiddo just woke up and and clearly, was still tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment