Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

bookworm

So my son's favorite thing these days are books!  Book Books Books.  It's the first thing he pulls off the shelf in the morning.  He grabs a book, crawls over to me on his elbows while holding the book (because he still isn't walking) thrusts it towards me and says "mah mah mah" (more more more).  So we read the book.  Then we read it again.  And again.  And again.  Then I convince him to choose another book so I don't loose my mind reading the same book over and over.  And he does.  Rinse lather repeat.  Before you know it, half an hour has gone by and all we've done is read books.


And when Daddy comes home he becomes the book reader. 



We stopped at the Goodwill store in town a few days ago and picked up some new books for $.50 and Brooks loves them.


Apparently Charlie does too :)  I love my little bookworm.  Let's just hope this loves of books continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment