Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Bears Fan??

Oh baby, please say it ain't so!  But sure enough, while watching the Bears/Seahawks game on Sunday my little Brooks cheered for the Bears.  The BEARS!!!  Ugh!  As the Bears defense made a big stop he clapped his hands over his head and started shouting "yeah yeah yeah"!  Then when they had the ball back he was yelling "go go go"!  Now, sometimes he cheers simply because we are cheering (we're kind of addicted to football in our house) but believe you me, we were certainly NOT cheering for the Bears.  These Chicago accolades were completely self-prompted.  And I'd like to say it was a fluke ... that it was a one time thing.  But sadly no.  The same thing happened earlier in the year when the Bears played the Packers no less!!! 

I'm not quite sure how this happened.  Chris is a Vikings fan and I'm for the Packers.  I guess it could be worse.  He could be cheering for the Lions.  But believe me, we're not letting this little problem go without intervention.  Oh no.  There will be some serious Green Bay indocrination happening on Sunday.  As we speak his Grandma (my mom) is searching the stores in Green Bay for a toddler sized Packer jersey for Sunday's game (agaisnt the Bears, if you weren't aware)  It's a good thing we caught this problem early before he did something crazy .... like singing the Bears fight song.

No comments:

Post a Comment