Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

26 weeks

No bump picture this week. Chris and I spent the weekend in Elk River, MN with our friends Kris and Kellie and their kids. It was so nice to get away for a few days and relax. Kellie and I went shopping for baby clothes at the outlet mall on Saturday. I've decided that Carters is my new favorite store because they actually have as many boy clothes as girl clothes, a rarity I'm discovering. Why do the moms of little girls get to have all the fun? We found some great clothes for pretty good deals. Kellie bought most of the stuff for our little guy. Thanks, Kel.

Then when we got home today Chris and I looked through some clothes that our District Youth Director and his wife gave us last week. Most of the clothes were size 12-18 months, which is perfect, since the stuff we'll be getting now is for baby's first year. We'll need bigger boy clothes and it is all in great condition. Not to mention the barely used pack 'n play and high chair they also gave us. We are so blessed. Thanks Mark and Christie! Now we just need to get started with the baby's room. Chris is keeping an eye on Craig's list to see if we can find a crib, dresser and changing table for a reasonable price.

This week we have a doctor's appointment. I always love going in and hearing the baby's heartbeat. It's becoming more and more real to me just how incredible this little guy is inside me. He moves all the time now which is still so much fun, even though he's found my ribs and likes to test their strength. I'm getting anxious to meet him. 3 months to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment