Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

25 Weeks


Well, the weeks seem to be moving right along now. I definitely feel more pregnant than before. The baby is moving quite a bit and Chris can feel him on a regular basis too. It's also been harder to sit for long periods of time and rolling over in bed brings a whole new set of challenges. But all in all, this pregnancy has been wonderful! I feel great and I love carrying this new life inside of me. I'm loving my baby bump too. It's not so huge that it gets in the way, but people can definitely tell I'm pregnant. It's great!

This weekend, Chris' brother JD came to Sioux Falls to visit. We've really missed seeing him since we moved. The boys played video games and watched funny stuff, while I cooked. I love making meals for JD because he thinks everything I make is amazing, even the boring old tuna melts we had for lunch on Saturday. We also went swimming Saturday afternoon, so that was fun.

Sunday was our annual church business meeting, and much to my surprise, it lasted only one hour, just like Pastor said. I've never seen such a conflict-free, cut to the chase business meeting. I love our church. I'm also finding more and more expectant moms at church too. With some new families coming in and the regulars expanding their own families, I think we're up to 9 or 10 pregnant moms! Our little guy will have lots of friends to play with, which is one thing I've always wanted. I didn't have many church friends when I was young because there was no one my age, so having good friendships at church was always something I wanted for our kids. I believe that God does know the desires of our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment