Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

27 Weeks


I love weekends! Chris and I slept in on Saturday, ate pancakes for breakfast (we discovered a few weeks ago that baby loves pancakes), played some cribbage and then started in on the baby's room. We're moving our office to the spare room, so the baby can be right across the hall from us. So we cleaned closets and sorted through stuff. All we have to do now is move the office furniture and then we can really start prepping for the little guy. Still looking for a crib and dresser, but I think we found a changing table. Hooray. I believe the nesting has begun.

We also started looking at registering. Still undecided as to where. The Target and Walmart in Sioux Falls don't offer a lot of choices as far as bedding, cribs and such. Toys R Us is pretty much the same so we may have to do some shopping online. I did, however, find a diaper bag that I love. It's made by Carters and has tons of pockets, a long shoulder strap and is brown suede, which means dad won't be too embarassed to carry it around. I thought about waiting until later to register for it, but I didn't. I bought it and I'm pretty excited about it.

Today my dad and brother came in town to do some snow goose hunting. They'll be here for a few days. Chris and I love having family visit. His parents are in MT and mine are in WI, so we don't get to see them more than a few times a year. Maybe that will change when the first grandbaby arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment