Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

28 Weeks


Well, the 3rd trimester is officially here. The last 6/7 months have gone by so fast, and yet so slow at the same time. I hear that's normal. The reality of actually being parents is starting to hit us and I'm trying to prepare myself for the yuck along with the fun. And by yuck I mean the no sleep, the crying, the sick baby, the smelly diapers. But it's all worth it, right? Honestly, I am so anxious to meet this little guy. I LOVE feeling him move around inside me and I already feel like he has his own personality.

On Saturday, Chris and I moved all the office furniture to it's new location. Now we have a great new looking office and a really empty room that needs baby furniture. I am definitely in nesting mode and it's hard for me to wait to do the baby's room. But I suppose until we have furniture and a cleared out space in the closet to put clothes, there's not much I can do.

Along with preparing for baby, we're starting to consider names a little more seriously now. It's a lot of pressure to choose a name that this person will have for the rest of their life. It has to be fit for a child ("Frank" probably won't work), but can't be too babyish for when he's an adult ("Buddy" may not cut it either). So we've made a list. We add names to it. We take some off. Eventually we'll come up with just the right one. But for those curious to know, you'll have to wait. Baby boy's name will be a secret until he makes his grand entrance in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment