Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Answer to all of Life's Problems

I bet you didn't think there was such a thing, but my four month old has proved otherwise.  Whenever things get tough for him (you know, all those terrible four month old problems he has), this is his "go-to" solution.  Night or day.  This is his answer to all his problems.  What is it you may ask??

Roll over.  Yep, that simple.  When life hands you lemons, just roll over.  At least that's what Carter does.

Hungry?  Roll over.

Tired?  Roll over.

Bored?  Roll over.

Need to burp?  Roll over.

Need a diaper change?  Roll over.

Happy?  Roll over.

Crabby for no apparant reason?  Yep, you guessed it.  Roll over.

Anytime Carter needs anything, he rolls over.  The funny thing is that it usually doesn't solve the problem.  (Well, unless it's the "I need to burp" problem, because the pressure on his tummy does make him burp.  But then he usually spits up and rubs his face in it which makes him cry anyway)  And when he realizes that rolling over doesn't feed his hungry tummy or change his diaper, then he gets even more upset.  (And changing the diaper of a baby who feels the need to roll over isn't so easy by the way.)

So I guess I don't have the answer to all of life's problems for you.  I'll keep working on it.  But until then, you can enjoy some super adorable pictures of my roly-poly baby :)


do you see my baby pushing himself up?  Who gave him permission to get so big?

He'll totally hate me for this someday

No comments:

Post a Comment