Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Brooks D. Anderson, Attorney at Law

Let me set up this scenario for you .....

This morning Brooks was walking through the living room and kicked his blocks across the floor.

Me: Brooks!  Please don't kick your toys.

Brooks: Don't kick my toys?

No.  Don't kick your toys.

Are balls toys?

Yes.  Balls are toys.

Can I kick the balls?

(sigh)  Yes.

So I can kick my toys?


I have a feeling this boy may have a future in law.  Or as a politician.  Or at the very least, the captain of the debate team.  I hate when I'm legitimately outsmarted by a three year old.  Guess I need to choose my words more carefully.  And for those wondering, I ended the conversation with ...

Don't be sassy!  You need to be a good listener.  Don't kick your blocks.

He's too smart for his own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment