Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

21 weeks


This week seemed to be the week that the baby really "popped". At least for me. Although baby hasn't really gotten in the way, I am fully aware that he/she's there. Like everytime I roll over in bed or bend over to pick something up. Baby has also been moving a lot more this week; usually around meal times. It's such a wonderful feeling to feel this little person wiggle around inside me. Chris is anxious to feel the baby move too. I can already tell he's so in love with this little person. He talks to my tummy everyday and tells our baby how much he loves him or her. He's going to be such a great daddy!

Next Monday is our ultrasound. I can't wait to finally look at the person I've been feeling for the last few weeks. We'll also be finding out if it's a boy or girl. We'll post more on that next week.

Last Thursday I went to my first prenatal work-out class at the gym. We did 1/2 hour of circuit training and then 1/2 hour of yoga and relaxation technique. It was nice to workout with people who are experiencing the same things as me and share stories and tips. One of the ladies leading the yoga is also a nurse, so she had some great exercises and stretches to do at home to stay fit. There's another circuit class tonight, so I'm going to check that out too. Maybe one of these days I'll venture into the pool. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. i remember this being a big week for me too - in size and in how much i felt the baby. your class at the gym sounds wonderful! i love reading through your blog and hearing about your experience with this wonderful gift! the ultrasound is amazing. nick and i both got teary seeing all the little parts and knowing she's healthy. *sigh* i wish i could have another one! i'll just have to wait and see her in real life - 6 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete