Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

22 weeks


Although I've been feeling the baby move for a few weeks now, Chris still hasn't had the chance. But last week I was sitting at my desk with my hand resting on top of my stomach and I felt it. I felt the baby move with my hand. Then I looked, and I could actually see my stomach move just a tiny bit. It was amazing! So of course Chris wanted to feel, and a few days later, baby cooperated and he felt my tummy move too! He was so excited. It's becoming more and more real each week.

I also had to do some more clothes shopping last week. Up until now, I've been mixing some maternity tops with my regular clothes. But now most of my shirts are too short so I had to expand my mommy wardrobe. Fortunately my pants still fit with the help of a bella band, but I do have a few pair of maternity pants on hand for when the day comes that that won't work anymore. I'm also starting to "look" more pregnant. Now instead of people thinking I may just be getting chubby, it's obvious there's a baby inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment