Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

24 Weeks


Well, there's not much new on the baby front. The little guy has been moving a lot more, which is really fun to feel. Last night some good friends gave us some of their baby clothes, since their two boys are now preschool age. I was all weepy just looking through them. I can't wait to have our little man here to put in them. They were so cute.

The main focus of this week for me has been the daycare project at church. We're planning on opening a daycare in the west wing of our building, and I was put in charge of all the state licensing. So I put in extra hours to get that finished, plus look ahead at what needs to be done this week (put together business plan, price out catering, assemble all policies/manuals, etc), and on top of that have time for some kids ministry stuff. Whew. I've been busy.

Then on Saturday, after sleeping in and enjoying a big breakfast, Chris and I deep cleaned the kitchen. The oven, stove & refrigerator were cleaned. Everything was pulled out of the cupboards and wiped down. Even the garbage can was cleaned. It was a lot of work, but boy it sure feels nice to have a clean kitchen. Then last night Chris and I went to the "Laugh your Way to a Better Marriage" workshop at church. We had fun spending time with friends and laughing together. It's been a busy week and weekend, but really good. I guess I'll relax tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment