Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's a Boy!!


Chris and I went in for the ultrasound yesterday morning and it was amazing! We finally were able to see the little person that's been wiggling around inside me for the last few months. And I mean wiggling! Ever since I woke up that morning, he was moving like crazy. He must of known he was getting his picture taken. Baby also kept moving all over the place during the ultrasound. The poor dr. had a hard time taking measurements since he kept moving around so much. But we were able to take home a few good face shots. To see all the pictures, click here. They were eventually able to see all his little parts and everything looks great. We have a healthy baby boy! The doctor did say that he has pretty large feet though! Maybe he'll be tall. Or a really good swimmer. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment