Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

23 weeks


Here's the 23 week picture. Not much different from the last few weeks. We took it right after church today, which is why I probably look tired. Sunday's take a lot out of me. I love what I do, but it can be exhausting. We also decided last week as a church to start up our own daycare, so I've been pretty busy with that as well. Let's just say I'm glad for days off :o)

Chris and I enjoyed a nice dinner out on Friday night in an attemp to pre-empt the Valentine crowd. Then on Saturday night, we went to a Stampede Hockey game. They were playing Green Bay. It was an awesome game. Through the course of the night, the Stampede scored 6 goals beating Green Bay, weiner dogs raced across the ice, a guy proposed to his girlfriend and a sweet fight ensued after the game ended. What a night! No better way to spend Valentines day than to see guys get checked into the wall and punched in the face. Ahh, love.

We did get a good laugh because baby kept kicking me during the whole first period. I mean, really kicking me. It didn't hurt, but he was moving way more than normal. I think he likes hockey; already showing us that he's all boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment