Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Nesting

So I think the intensity of the nesting has increased. I find myself unable to leave any dirty dishes in the kitchen. Previously my motto was "Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow" and so dishes sat for days, piled up and un-scrubbed. But now as soon as dinner is over I'm washing pots and pans, loading up the dishwasher and wiping down counters. Now, it doesn't matter if our bedroom is a disaster or if there's a thousand things on the kitchen table, but let me assure you, you will not find a dirty dish in my house.

1 comment:

  1. they say that's a sign that the baby's coming soon. i actually never had intense nesting right before...i got lazier :)
    can't wait to see photos of your little guy. seriously, i'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete