Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fluff Butt

A few weeks ago Carter did a mini cloth diaper photo shoot with MPrints Photography.  It was kind of a whim and something I normally wouldn't do, but since she was doing the photos for free I thought, heck, why not.  Plus they doubled at his 6 month photos.  The pictures turned out awesome!!!

Is he not the most adorable baby you've ever seen?  I mean, seriously.  Cute!  And you can even see his two little teeth!
 Oh, the rolls.  It's different having such a chunky baby but I love it.  He's so squishy and huggable.  And I fully understand why old ladies pinch babies cheeks.  They're so hard to resist!!
This picture cracks me up and it's totally my favorite.  I know it's not the "picture perfect" smile, but this totally captures Carter's personality.  When he's really happy or excited, this is the smile we see.  I don't think he could open his mouth any wider.  I love it!!
 Carter hammed it up during the whole session.  Check out that pose!

1 comment:

  1. His eyes are so blue! The ones with the blue diaper especially accentuate this fact!! :)

    ReplyDelete