Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

For the Love of Chips

Brooks loves chips.  No, Brooks LOVES chips.  We usually don't even have them in the house, but since Chris' birthday party last weekend we have mounds of Pringles stacked on top of our fridge.  And Brooks has been using his lawyer-like negotiating skills to obtain them whenever and however possible.  For instance ....

Recently, Brooks fell on our sidewalk outside and as I was holding & comforting him, trying to subside the crying he says to me "I think I need some chips."

The other day Chris was carrying Brooks on top of his shoulders.  When he asked how he liked being up so high, Brooks replied, "This is great!  Now I can reach the chips!"

Or today as he's sitting and eating lunch he starts complaining that his tummy hurts.  When I offered a few suggestions to make it feel better he states, "I think chips would make my tummy feel better."  Nice try, buddy.  Nice try.

No comments:

Post a Comment