Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

12 Posts of Christmas {3} Frosting and Friends

Last weekend our friends Andrew and Laura came to visit us from Marshall, MN.  It was so fun seeing them!!  Andrew's mom is one of my best friends and he was one of my star kids church helpers when I was in Minnesota.  He and his girlfriend are now freshmen at Southwest Minnesota State University, which is only about an hour and half away from here.  I haven't seen either of them for over a year, so we were thrilled when they asked to come for the weekend. 

And since we had a whole bunch of naked cookies to frost, we put them to work!  Which wasn't really work at all, but you know what I mean :)



so cute!

even Carter joined in the fun!

I'm pretty sure Brooks thought he couldn't eat the cookies, so he started "sneakily" licking the frosting off.  When we told him he could actually eat the cookie, he was a happy boy ...
... and messy.

This is what didn't get eaten!

No comments:

Post a Comment