Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

12 Posts of Christmas {5} Adrian Peterson

Now, before you even ask "What does Adrian Peterson have to do with Christmas??", let me assure you that the Vikings star running back does indeed deserve mention.  Here's why.
Yep, he's hanging on our tree!  My parents (who live in Green Bay, WI) as a gesture of goodwill, gave my husband (the relentless Vikings fan) this ornament for Christmas.  And I do believe that Brooks loves it just as much, if not more, than Chris.  He carries it all around the house - even more than the other ornaments - and plays with it, talks to it ("Hi Adrian Peterson.  I like your purple helmet Adrian Peterson.") and cares for it like a small person.  (after dropping it Brooks says "Oh no, Adrian Peterson!  Are you ok?")  That kid cracks me up.  Even Carter was taking it in.
And what do I think of this Viking on my tree?  Well, even though I will always be a Packer fan you gotta think .... How COOL is it to be made into a Christmas ornament??

No comments:

Post a Comment